1) Love helping and healing people! Outreach is the word!! Be a Mentor and you will win!!!
2) Although, I am on the Autistic Spectrum, I am also very Spiritual too. Though, the two are very different.
3) Love Blogging!
4) Spending time being creative through Art and/or Writing!!
5) Learning new concepts and reading intellectual books!! Though I am a slow reader, and look at pictures first…
6) Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and spiritual novels…and watching “Psychic Kids” on TV!!
7) Someday becoming a social worker, or teacher…”teaching is the noblest of all professions” Alec Trebec
8) A Spectrum of many colors and shapes through a crystal or a diamond…
9) Listening to certain songs by myself on Spotify that motivate.
10) Living life with positive passion with blocking out complainers!
11) Meditation in the woods or outside by a tree after a beautiful hike!!!
12) Israel, because someday I would love to still have a house in the Negev Desert.
13) Looking through water and admiring the many different movements water makes comparing it to our thoughts.
14) Being a Peacemaker!!
15) Looking up different things I research to help improve my life.
Bonus) Reading a about the Out of Body and Near-Death Experiences and how we are affected by it.
Bonus 2) Echolalia!!
Autreat is coming soon next week, so have a great day!!
Always remember, “Freeing ourselves with Diversity, Shaping Humanity” Me