- Transitional 2013 Creates a Fabulous Wondrous 2014!!
- My experiences at the Autism Society of America Conference from my first talk on a Keynote Panel and a good link to the IACC meeting in July
- Back to daily living after I made many connections at the Autism Society of America conference
- Riding in Trains with Asperger’s- A very good article from my friend in Adaptations, David Morris
- Autistic Pride Day 2010 submissions! Artwork Part 2 of 2
First and foremost you are so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing a part of yourself here and on the APT special.
I just found out last year (09), that my 12 year old son has Aspergers. Watching you, I cried, you remind me of him so much, and you are truely insperational. I am trying to figure out how I can connect you and my son (Trent Jr. or TJ as we call him) so he can see that this diagnoses does not mean there is something ‘wrong’ with him and that he too can acheive. Prior to his diagnosis, he was a A honor roll student, but since he found out that he has Apergers syndrome, his grades have gone to the toilet. He, like you, has a brilliant mind. I know he has to adjust, but any information on websites, social communities (online) anything really, where I can get him connected with others like him, brilliant but wired differently, would be so helpful.
Well I’m goin to make this short, and check out your blogs some more before I bore you. LOL Once again, A standing ovation to you, my hat would be off, if I was wearing one.
Yo jross , here here!
Every day is a gift, don’t none of you forget that! We’re having a MISSISSIPPI NYE up in this here!