Egocentricity…what a word, what a counter productive thing the world can ever see in a person. There are two ways a person can be egocentric. Autistic/Aspie people like myself can be tend to be very egocentric, but it is natural way in which we can’t control. We need to be told not to be egocentric and in time we learn not to be.
The second form of Egocentric is when Neurotypcial people take it to an extreme called Narcissism. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is when people grow to become egocentric to the point they overgrow their egos. They become egotistical. It is like they love themselves so much that nothing else means anything to them. I have met quite a few people in my lifetime who were Narcissists.
Apparently, Narcissistic Personality Disorder is very serious condition. I try to avoid Narcissists by walking the other way. They look in the mirror and see beauty. They don’t care what the rest of the world looks like or is like. They are so selfish and self-centered, it goes beyond anything else the world has ever seen. Narcissists don’t think of others at all.
We need to balance our egos. Ego-balancing is very important for society so no body looks like a pig head.
How can we balance our egos?
1) Look in the mirror with your family not just yourself and say I can help any one who needs it, but also help myself.
2) Walk around town, city, or rural areas helping and guiding others.
3) remember where you came from.
4) remember what GB said in the interview of him on DMC. (George Berdejo)
5) spell it out: LOVE YOUR Friends, Family, and the world.
6) spend time with 1 animal a day to show human-animal companionship.
7) learn from others and don’t forget them.
8) Don’t look down on others.
9) Be happy and let things go!! What’s done is done.
10) Always try your best and be gracious!
I.E. , BE HUMBLE!
It is a balance. A instant balance which humans have trouble with. When we think we become balanced, we become unbalanced. It is a jumprope, seesaw, yo-yo type of thing. There is Ego Pigs, Ego Balance, and Under Egos. We need to all try to Ego Balance ourselves.
Think of yourself and think whether you are balanced. No body can take the spotlight, the spotlight must come to you. Hurtful you can be, but suffering you will be. So, never take the road of greed and ego pig, always take the road to enjoy life better.
anyway, hope you all enjoy the week coming up. May it be a week of love and joy. Work Hard!!